General data protection declaration
The protection of personal data during collection, processing and use during your visit to our homepage is important to us. Your data is protected in accordance with legal regulation. Below you will find information on what data is collected during your visit to our homepage and how it is used. Our website can generally be visited without registering.
1.Contact details for the person responsible for collection and use of data
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
E-WALD GmbH, Technologiecampus 1, 94244 Teisnach
Tel. +49 (0) 9923 80108 476
Fax. +49 (0) 9923 80108 315
The company data protection officer of E-Wald GmbH can contacted at the above email address.
2. Collection and storage of personal data, the type and how it will be used
a) When visiting the website www.e-wald.eu, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server on our website. This information is temporarily stored in a log file. The following information is recorded automatically and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- – IP address of the requesting computer
- – date and time of access
- – Name and URL of the file accessed
- – Website from which access is made (referrer URL)
- – Browser used
- – If applicable, the operating system of your computer
- – If applicable, the name of your internet provider
The data above is processed by us for the following reasons:
- – Ensuring a smooth connection to the website
- – Ensuring ease of use of our website
- – Evaluation of system security and stability
- – Other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is point (a) of Article 6(1) GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. Under no circumstances do we use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you personally.
b) When registering for our newsletter
In accordance with Art. 6 Paragraph. A GDPR where you have provided consent, we will use your email address to regularly send you our newsletter.
We use the Mailchimp application (Mailchimp; 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE, Suite 5000, Atlanta, GA 30308, USA). By requesting our newsletter, you automatically use the services of Mailchimp, a US company that stores data outside of the EU. By requesting our newsletter, you agree to this. The purpose and scope of the data collected, additional processing and use of the data by Mailchimp as well as your rights and setting options to protect your privacy can be found in Mailchimp’s data protection information.
An email address is sufficient to receive our newsletter.
You can unsubscribe at any time, via the link at the end of each newsletter, or sending an unsubscribe email to:
c) When using our contact form
If you have any questions, you can contact us using the contact form provided on our website. You will need to provide a valid e-mail address so that we can respond to your question. Additional information can be provided voluntarily. Your data is processed for the purpose of contacting us is in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. GDPR based on your voluntarily given consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after your question has been dealt with.
3. Disclosure of data
Your personal data will not be passed onto third parties for purposes other than the ones listed below:
We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- – You have given your consent pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. GDPR
- – The transfer according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. GDPR is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data
- – In the event that for the transfer according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. GDPR there is a legal obligation
- – This is legally permissible and according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b GDPR is required for the processing a contractual relationships with you.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimize easy of use, which are stored on your device for a specific period of time. If you visit our website again to use our services, it automatically recognises that you have previously visited us and which entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your device or that a message always appears before a new cookie is created. However, the complete rejection of all cookies will mean that you cannot use all functions of our website.
The tracking tools listed below are used by us and are based on Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR. The tracking tools used ensure a needs-based design and continuous optimization of our website. Additionally, we use tracking tools to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purposes of improving our offer. These interests are regarded as legitimate within the definition of the aforementioned regulation.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
i) Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA), for the purpose of designing and continuously optimizing our pages.; hereinafter referred to as “Google”). In this context, pseudonymized usage profiles are created and cookies (see under point 4) are used.
Information is generated by the cookie about your use of our website such as:
- – Browser-type/version,
- – operating system used,
- – referrer URL (the page previously visited),
- – host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- – time of the server request,
is transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity, to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage for the purposes of market research and the needs-based design of this website. This information may also be transferred to third parties if this is required by law or if third parties process this data on their behalf. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with other Google data. IP addresses are anonymized so that identification is not possible (IP masking).
You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, we would like to note if you do this not all functionality of our website will be available to you.
You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie related to your use of our website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de).
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent Google Analytics from collecting data by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie is set which prevents the future collection of your data when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again.
Further information on data protection in connection with Google Analytics can be found in the Google Analytics help (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de).
ii) Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
In order to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimising our website for you, we also use Google Conversion Tracking. Google Adwords sets a cookie (see section 4) on your computer if you have reached our website via a Google ad.
These cookies are only validity for 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages of the Adwords customer’s website and the cookie has not yet expired, Google and the customer can recognize that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to this page.
Every Adwords customer receives a different cookie. Cookies can therefore not be tracked via the websites of Adwords customers. The information obtained using the conversion cookie is used to create conversion statistics for Adwords customers who have opted for conversion tracking. Adwords customers find out the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a page with a conversion tracking tag. However, they will not receive any information that can be used to personally identify users.
If you do not want to participate in the tracking process, you can also reject the setting of a cookie required for this – for example via a browser setting that generally deactivates the automatic setting of cookies. You can also deactivate cookies for conversion tracking by setting your browser so that cookies from the domain “www.googleadservices.com” are blocked. Google’s data protection information on conversion tracking can be found here (https://services.google.com/sitestats/de.html).
6. Data subject rights
You have the right:
- – to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you can obtain information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or opposition, the existence of a Right to lodge a complaint, the origin of your data, unless it was collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information about its details;
- – to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR;
- – to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless the processing for exercising the right to freedom of expression and information, for fulfilling a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for asserting, exercising or defending of legal claims is required;
- – to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, provided that the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer need the data, but you need it for the assertion , Exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- – in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible;
- – to revoke your consent given to us at any time in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR. As a result, we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent in the future and
- – to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our company headquarters.
7. Right to object
If your personal data is based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR are processed, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 21 GDPR, provided there are reasons for this that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right to object, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of withdrawal or objection, an email to firstname.lastname@example.org is sufficient.
8. Data security
During your visit to our website, we use the common TLS procedure (Transport Layer Security) in connection with the negotiated encryption level between browser and server. The highest possible level of encryption is chosen, which is supported by both sides in order to ensure data security and data integrity according to the current status. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use suitable technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
9. Up-to-dateness and change of this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and was last updated in May 2018.
Due to the further development of our website and offers or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can access and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on the website at https://www.e-wald.eu/datenschutz.